12/21/2017

Creative Winner Debbie Burns

Debbie was our one of our winners in October and today she share her fantastic project inspired by our December Challenge.


Creative Winner Facts



Hi everyone, my name is Debbie Burns and I'm excited to be guest designing for Words & Paintery.
I've been scrapbooking for 18 years. I love to create shabby chic layouts incorporated mixed media.

I live in Maryland and am a single mom to two grown children and one precious dog. By day I'm an
Assistant Project Manager for a general contracting company specializing in commercial interior work. It's a fast paced job and many long hours. To unwind I love to scrapbook and work outside in my flower gardens.



The Project







Thank you Debbie for this fantastic project & we hope we will see your project in our challenge in the feature as well!

2 comments: