6/30/2016

Creative Guest - Katja Joulak Krankala

With the colors combo for the June Challenge we could not resist inviting a Swedish crafter to be our Guest this month!

Creative Guest Facts 



Hello! I am Katja and I coming from Sweden. In socialmedias also called Mezzanotte.
So  happy to be a guest here on Words Paintery. 

Im a teacher in textilecraft, geography, religion, history and civics. Living with my partner and his two sons.
Started with scrapbooking since 5 years back.  I really like to create in many different styles. I do card, layouts, altered art and home decor.

Today I really love mixedmedia. Such love to have messy hands. I like the contrats in creating- mix gears with romantic flowers. Right know I am crazy for silver and gold.
Love recycling, to take something and make something totally different.

I’m designing for www.http://hobbyworld-se.blogspot.se/
Instagram: #mezzanotteskapar

The Project




A big thank to Katja for doing us the honor this month!

1 comment: